Airtel Extra Credit Code: How to borrow credit from Airtel in Nigeria – Get USSD code used to lend money or airtime credit on your Airtel line. Learn how to borrow Airtel data or MB and airtime by dialing USSD code *500*2# for autocredit and never run out of credit which you can use for data on Airtel Nigeria network. Terms and conditions apply! Before you can borrow airtime from any network, you have to be qualified
Disclaimer: Note that there is no a direct way to borrow data from Airtel but you can get airtime from Airtel through autocredit which you can use for data.
Now how can you be qualified to borrow airtime from Airtel? Check the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions: How to be eligible to borrow credit from Airtel
- You need to be an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months or (90 days).
- You also need to be regularly loading airtime on your AIRTEL line.
- Your Line must be registered and actively used.
- You must not have an unpaid Auto Credit airtime. You must settle this first before applying again.
- The amount you will receive is less 15% service charge. That is, if you request for N200 credit, your phone will be credited with N170 while N30 goes to Airtel as service charge.
If you have going through the above terms and conditions and your SIM card meets the requirement, you can proceed to borrow data from Airtel using the guide below:
How to borrow data or MB from Airtel
- To borrow data from Airtel you have to subscribe to Airtel auto credit, airtel borrow data code dail *500# and selecting the second option which is Auto Credit.
- After dialing the above number, you will be given options from which to choose the desired value of airtime which can be used for voice calls (on-net and off-net), SMS and Data
So keep recharging and enjoying.