- 1 Apply for Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online.
- 2 Botswana Police Service
- 3 Subjects Offered for Botswana Police Service Pre-service Trainees
- 4 Botswana Police Service Recruitment Entry Requirements
- 5 How to Apply for Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online
Apply for Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online.
Steps on How to Apply for Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out. For the interest of all those who have dreams of joining Botswana Police Service Recruitment, especially those who wish to know if Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 is out that you can apply for Training to join the Botswana police force.
Botswana Police Service
The Botswana Police Service is responsible for providing law enforcement service to the people of Botswana . As part of this goal, the police take continuous actions to prevent crime and protect the life and property of the citizens throughout the country.
We exist to provide Law enforcement employees of high caliber, through quality education, training, development, consultancy and research with a view to provide quality service.
Subjects Offered for Botswana Police Service Pre-service Trainees
- Criminal Law (Penal Code)
- Criminal Procedure & Evidence
Police Duties and Procedures
- Human Rights
- Communication and Study Skills
- Community Policing
- Physical Education and First Aid.
- Computer Awareness
- Civil Defence (Special Support Group)
- Research Project
Duration of training is 52 weeks
The training is held in a typical classroom format for 9 months; then there is 2 months of station practical attachments and 1-month civil defence.
Botswana Police Service Recruitment Entry Requirements
- Must be a Citizen of Botswana.
- Aged between 18 – 30 years.
- Having passed BGCSE with a Credit in English Language and minimum overall of 30 points
- Having good character
- Without any criminal record
- Physically and mentally fit (confirmed by a Government Medical Doctor)
- Free accommodation (all ranks)
- Voluntary Medical Aid contributions scheme (50% government subsidy for all ranks and employee pays the other 50 %)
- Compulsory Pension Fund Contribution Scheme (Government pays 15 % of basic salary and employee 5 % of basic salary)
- Constables to Inspectors:
- Water P100-00 subsidy
- Electricity P200-00 subsidy
How to Apply for Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online
The botswana police is offering excellent career opportunities for the following position listed above, follow the steps below to Apply:
1. Visit botswana police service website @www.gov.bw
2. Select the Job listed you wish to apply for.
3. Check the minimum job requirements.
4. Applicants who meet the above Requirements should apply to for Botswana Police Jobs.
Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online is currently not out, to be updated when Botswana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 begins, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below