Whatsapp new update now supports text-based status updates on your status. You could only upload photos or videos as your WhatsApp Status, but the new update allows you to choose a font, background colour and even a link, to set your profile status. Now you never have to worry about getting the word out to all your family and friends; you simply update it as your status and see the magic. You might be wondering how to use coloured text in whatsapp. Relax and keep reading on to get started.
How to Use Coloured Text in Whatsapp Status
1) First, update your Whatsapp messenger to the latest version.
2) Launch it and go to the Status tab
3) Click on skimming pencil catch on the base right of your Whatsapp messenger as shown below
4) The text screen has three options: font, background colour, and emoji. Click on the “T” icon for text, Crayon tray icon to select background colors and Smiley icon to select smiley emotions
5) Now click the greater than sign icon to post text status which will be visible to your friends on Whatsapp.
This new feature is similar to Facebook’s which allows you to post a text-based status update with a coloured background. What do you think about this new text status for whatsapp.
More Whatsapp tricks
- How to Set Full Size Profile Picture on Whatsapp Without Crop
- How to Save WhatsApp Status Picture And Video to Gallery
- WhatsApp Delete for Everyone known as recall message is Out| How it works