There are lots of methods on how to use Whatsapp without a SIM card in your phone, but in this post, we will be showing you the simplest and easiest method. This method involves a 3rd party application called TextNow which is available on the Google Play Store for free. Below is the steps on how to use WhatsApp without SIM card on your Android.
Can I Use WhatsApp Without SIM Card?
This can be achieved easily by following the steps below.
• Download the TextNow app from the link below and install it on your Android device.
• Launch TextNow application.
• you should be able to get a virtual mobile number on the app. (NB: You might be asked some mandatory details like area code to get the virtual mobile number).
After getting your virtual number, you can use it for free calls and SMS.
• Go back to your WhatsApp and use the virtual number to Login.
• Make sure you use the verification method “Call Me”.
• When you’re called, the TextNow app will let you know you have a call and you can answer it through the app.
• Remember the code and Input it where necessary to access WhatsApp.
You now have a new WhatsApp account without using a SIM card or having a phone number. You can do this on different phones without a SIM card as well.
This is how to use WhatsApp without SIM card on your Android. Have other ways to use WhatsApp without SIM card on your Android phone, feel free to share using the comment box below