Kenya Police Service Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Dates and Centres | Steps on how to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form.
When is kenya police recruitment 2018 done?
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is currently ongoing.
10000 Police Jobs in Kenya (Recruitment of Police Constables) 2018
Advertisement of Police Jobs in Kenya: Pursuant to Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4), of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and Section 7 (3) of National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
Kenya Police Jobs Entry Requirements
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Offficers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
How to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
individual meets all the Kenya police recruitment requirements then they are required to fill an application form for the position. The Kenya police recruitment application forms are to be filled in duplicate. The Kenya police application form is available at any of the following locations;
- Closest police stations or offices of the OCPD
- Huduma Centers countrywide
- County Commissioner’s offices countywide
- At the Sub-county Administration Police Commander’s offices
Aside from getting the forms in person you can also be able to download the forms from the Downloads tab that is available in the Kenya Police website @www.kenyapolice.go.ke
and the following websites as well also – under the Downloads or Resource Center tabs; www.npsc.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke and www.mygov.go.ke.
As a compulsory requirement officers are required to show up at the Recruitment center they have chosen on their www.npsc.go.ke application form with the Kenya police application forms in hand and are supposed to present the forms in duplicate. Aside from this, the applicants are required to provide the recruiting officers with the original certificates and documents for which they have attached copies in their application. This is to enable quick and easy verification to be done at the center. The applicants will get their original documents back before they leave the recruitment centers.
Kenya Police recruitment dates
The Kenya Police recruitment dates for 2018-2019 are yet to be announced. Lets all look forward for an official announcement from the Kenya Police Service. One can always look at their websites, www.kenyapolice.go.ke, www.npsc.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke and www.mygov.go.ke for any information on the dates.
For more updated information about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below