UPDF Recruitment 2018/2019 – Dates, Application & Guidelines.
The Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF invites suitable and qualified candidates to join the armed forces of Uganda via uganda peoples defence forces website. Basic steps on How to Apply for the UPDF Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces recruitment 2019 dates, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF:
The Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF), previously known as the National Resistance Army, is the armed forces of Uganda. From 2007 to 2011, the International Institute for Strategic Studies estimated the UPDF had a total strength of 40,000–45,000 and consisted of land forces and an air wing.
This Post contains the following values:-
- Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment 2019
- Ugandan Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- UPDF recruitment dates 2018/2019
- UPDF cadet recruitment 2019
- UPDF recruitment starts 2018/2019
- UPDF professional recruitment
- UPDF recruitment requirements 2018
- How to join Uganda People’s Defence Force
- UPDF Recruitment Website 2019
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2019
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2019: The following are the Uganda People’s Defence Force recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
All eligible candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Education Qualifications: To be recruited as a regular soldier, one must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or its equivalent. For professionals, one must have completed S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in science subjects. Original certificates of 2014, 2015 and 2016 with a student’s ID are a must. All professionals will be recruited at Kololo Air Strip as per programme.
- Citizenship: MUST be citizens of Uganda and must present the original National Identity
- Medical: MUST be healthy and medically fit ready to undergo medical and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness. An original certificate of medical examination; duly signed at minimal, by a Clinical officer from a Health Centre III is a must.
- Marital Status: MUST be single with no children.
- Age: Must be adult males and females between the age of (18-25) years. Professionals must not be above 30 years.
NB: Any presentation of forged or other person’s documents is criminal and culprits will be liable to prosecution. Medical, mental and physical fitness will be checked at the recruitment as well as at the training centre. An aptitude test to re-confirm level of education will be undertaken before training. Failure will lead to immediate dismissal.
Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF Recruitment Application Form Portal
UPDF RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail or SMS for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application.
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
UPDF RECRUITMENT PASSOUT
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Uganda People’s Defence Force.
UPDF RECRUITMENT DEADLINE – CLOSING DATES
The Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for UPDF recruitment.
How to Apply for Uganda People’s Defence Force UPDF Recruitment 2019
UPDF Recruitment 2019 Dates has not yet been announced by the Ministry of Defence. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Uganda People’s Defence Force.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment dates by any website for now. To stay updated about Uganda People’s Defence Force UPDF Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your name and email in the comment box below