- 1 Apply for Uganda Police Force UPF Recruitment 2019 Form Online
- 2 Uganda Police Force (UPF):
- 3 Uganda Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2019
- 4 Uganda Police Recruitment Centres
- 5 How to Apply for Uganda Police Force Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019
- 6 Uganda Police Force UPF Recruitment Date 2019
Apply for Uganda Police Force UPF Recruitment 2019 Form Online
Uganda Police Force Recruitment – Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the Uganda Police Force UPF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda Police Force.
Basic steps on How to Apply for the Uganda Police Force Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Uganda Police recruitment 2019 dates, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Uganda Police Force (UPF):
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the Force is called the Inspector General of Police (IGP). The UPF is dedicated to ensuring the good governance of Uganda. That means they allow for the effective implementation of laws which control a state and provide for the security, prosperity and development of a nation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Enforce law and order through;
- Beat patrol
- Conducting inquiries
- Gathering intelligence
- Securing persons and installations
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Inspector General of Police.
This Post contains the following values:-
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2018
- police recruitment 2018 in uganda
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Date 2018
- uganda police cadet recruitment 2017
- How to join Uganda Police Force Recruitment
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Website 2018
Uganda Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2019
Uganda Police Force Recruitment Entry Requirements 2019: The following are the Uganda Police Force recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE Certificate) or its equivalent with at least two principal passes (those with equivalent qualifications, must obtain certification from UNEB). NB: Over qualified candidates should not apply.
- Six credits at UCE with at least a credit in English and a pass in Mathematics,
- Be physically fit and ready to undertake the requisite twelve months basic police course.
- Possess no criminal record.
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Ready to work in any part of the country.
- Excellent communication skills.
Age: 18-25 Years
NB: All applicants be a Ugandan citizen
Uganda Police Recruitment Centres
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their handwritten applications accompanied by photocopies of academic transcripts and certificates, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LCI, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment) should be delivered in person to the recruitment centers on the following dates depending on your area of origin;
PTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Mityana, Jinja, Nakaseke, Nakapiripit, Gulu, Lira, Zombo, Hoima, Kabarole, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Tororo, Mbale, Kaberamaido, Iganga, Bukwo and Sheema
PTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Gomba, Luwero, Kamuli, Amudat, Apac, Nwoya, Nebbi, Kibaale, Kamwenge, Rakai, Isingiro, Kisoro, Kumi, Busia, Amuria, Kween, Mayuge and Bushenyi
Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Nakasongola, Butambala, Moroto, Buyende, Amuru, Agago, Arua, Buliisa, Bundibugyo, Lyantonde, Ntungamo, Bukedea, Katakwi, Butaleja, Buhweju, Kapchorwa and Namayingo
Nagalama, Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kayunga, Mpigi, Adjumani, Kaliro, Kotido, Otuke, Maracha, Masindi, Ntoroko, Lwengo, Ibanda, Kanungu, Manafwa, Budaka, Soroti, Mitooma, Bugiri and Butambuli –
Entebbe Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Buikwe, Kiboga, Luuka, Kaabong, Kitgum, Alebtong, Koboko, Kiryandongo, Kyenjojo, Kalangala, Kiruhura, Rukungiri, Bududa, Kibuku, Serere, Rubirizi, Sironko and Namutumba
Kakiri Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kyankwazi, Buvuma, Abim, Lamwo, Dokolo, Oyam, Yumbe, Kyegegwa, Sembabule, Bukomansimbi, Pallisa, Kasese and Ngora
Kiira Division Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kalungu, Mubende, Napak, Pader, Amolatar, Moyo and Kole
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Uganda Police Force (UPF) by visiting the institution’s official website: https://www.upf.go.ug
How to Apply for Uganda Police Force Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019
To ascertain if the Uganda Police Force recruitment 2018/2019 has officially begun, reach out to the official Uganda Police website @ https://www.upf.go.ug/job-opportunities/. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
Uganda Police Force UPF Recruitment Date 2019
Uganda Police Recruitment 2019 Dates has not yet been announced by the authority. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Uganda Police Force Force. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment dates by any website for now. To be updated and notified about Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2019 Recruitment Dates kindly drop your name and email in the comment box below