How to Use Google Maps Offline iPhone/Android
Google Maps helps find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions to known and unknown areas with your phone or PC. Wondering How To Use Google Maps Without Internet Offline/download google maps so you can find direction when lost or know new places. Download a map offline so you get info of new addresses, road paths in addition to we do not horrified to go a brand-new location without a physical location overview given that we have a “Real-time Place Guide– Google Map” in our mobile phones, tabs with just a web link.
All you have to do is type in your destination and Google Maps will get you there – in a car, on a bus or subway, on a bicycle or by foot. Google Map Variation 3 was introduced google maps offline navigation for iOs & Android with offline map maintained feature. If you have an Android or iOs phones after that you can utilize this feature without internet. Make certain Android individuals to upgrade your Google Map to existing Variation or Google Maps variation 8 before accessibility the Google Map Offline Feature.
How can I Use Google Maps Without Internet?
Below are the steps download offline maps Android and offline maps iPhone:
- First, Sign into Google Maps to access this offline feature.
- Make sure you’re connected to the Internet
- Search for a place, like San Francisco. At the bottom, tap the name or address of the place >> tap More.
- Select Download offline map. At this point you can zoom in or zoom out on this map and move the map to select the area which you want to save. You can zoom out on the map to select a big area and the entire area will be downloaded which seen on screen. After download the map you can zoom in on the map to see the individual areas, streets .
- After you have selected the area which you want to access it offline, just hit the “Save” button which seen in the below on this map. A pop up dialog box will appear with asking to give a name to the downloaded map, give a name to your map then click on the “Save” button the map will be downloaded.
- After downloading the maps, you can access it any time you want. To access the offline maps, Tap on the “Person” icon, which located in next to the direction icon. It will take you to your profile, then scroll down to the bottom and select your saved location and enjoy it.
How to Delete Google Offline maps
- On your Android or iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- In the top left, tap Menu >> Offline maps.
- Tap the map you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
This is the best medium to save google maps offline ios and Android.